Last modified: October 24, 2012
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with U-Save and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD AND ANY CLUB OR PROGRAM IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, AND YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING RESERVATIONS AND PURCHASES) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by U-Save, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The U-Save name, the terms and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of U-Save or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of U-Save. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate U-Save, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm U-Save or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
AS A CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EARNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST DATA, INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSE, OR COSTS RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH:
- THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING OR ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE OR HYPERLINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, TRANSMISSIONS, EAVESDROPPING BY THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE;
- GOVERNMENT RESTRICTION, STRIKES, WAR, ANY NATURAL DISASTER OR FORCE MAJEURE, POWER FAILURES, LARGE INCREASES IN ON-LINE ACTIVITY IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (USAGE SPIKES), VIRUSES, CATASTROPHIC HARDWARE FAILURES, ATTACKS ON OUR SERVERS, FIRES, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, OR ANY OTHER CONDITION BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL LIMITING, PREVENTING OR OTHERWISE AFFECTING EITHER YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SITE MATERIALS OR OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESERVED OR ORDERED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE; OR
- LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS, AS APPLICABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Legal Notice for Canadian Residents. This Agreement has been written in English, and you waive any right you may have under any laws to have this Agreement written in any other language. You represent that you have the ability to read and write in English and you have read and understood this Agreement. If this Agreement is translated into a language other than English, the English version and interpretation shall govern and prevail. All communications between the parties hereunder shall be in English. Il est de la volonte expresse des parties que le present contrat et tous les documents qui s'y rattachent soient rediges en langue anglaise, exception faite des documents pour lesquels la loi exige l'usage exclusif du francais.
Pricing Information. Current rates for our car rental services may be obtained by calling us at 1-800-777-5500 or writing to us at 1052 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite 204, Ridgeland, MS 39157. Complaints. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by U-Save Auto Rental of America.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the Website.